Mounted on a study angle frame the inner chamber is made up of S.S. and outer of M.S. duly enamel painted. The temperature is maintained with 2 Ã‚Â°C to 8 Ã‚Â°C, for storing blood bottles or blood bags. Temperature is controlled by Microprocessor PID Controller triggers the Audio Visual Alarm in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted tolerance. Unit is also fitted with door operated alarm and power supply failure alarm, as a safety device. Drawers are provided for holding bags. To work on 220/230 volts A.C.
- 85 liters For ( 50 Blood Bags)
- 165 liters For (110 Blood Bags)
- 200 liters For (200 Blood Bags)
- 280 liters For (250 Blood Bags)
- 400 liters For (360 Blood Bags)
House No: A-1/345, Street No.-15, Som Bazar South Gamri Extn., Delhi, Delhi, 110053, India